MY HOME PAGE
Welcome to my guest book
Any comment is appreciated
Legg til bilde
Sett inn snakkeboble
OK - ferdig!
Flytt/plasser snakkeboblen på bildet med musen
Skriv teksten til snakkeboblen
OK - Lagre snakkeboble
Flytt meg med musen!!
TIPS: Få din egen hjemmeside.
Prøv GRATIS - klikk her
5. mar, 2019
Ending my daily work in the Norwegian Maritime Directorate on Juni 9th 2019, after 22 years as district manager / assistance director. Finley I can focus more on my hobby. Opening up for cooperation in developing the first ever ballast free ship.
13. des, 2013
Bravo. Innovation at the sharp end of the long overdue evolution of ship design and engineering. I will follow with great interest.
12. des, 2013
I think CEOBAS is the only and ultimate solution to avoid transport of unwanted microorganism in ballast water onboard ships.
By using CEOBAS (Continuous Exchange Of Ballast At Sea) as an standard construction, not only the environment aspect will benefit, but ships in general will actually be much safer to operate.
• Final solution to the transport of unwanted microorganism and other polluted water.
• 2-3 knots better speed and better maneuver possibilities.
• Safer ships and better damage stability.
• Less weather/sea damage during ballast voyage.
• Better control of corrosion in the ballast tanks.